Conditions we help treat
We care for babies, children, teens, and young adults with developmental disabilities, illnesses, and traumatic injuries. Our mission is to provide comprehensive, family-centered rehabilitation services for a variety of diagnoses, including:
- Cerebral palsy
- Multiple system disorders
- Musculoskeletal system disease
- Neurodevelopmental conditions
- Muscular dystrophies and other neuromuscular diseases
- Brain and spinal cord tumors
- Nutrition and feeding issues
- Orthopedic and sports medicine injuries
- Sensory processing dysfunction
- Spinal cord injury
- Spina bifida
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spasticity (tone) conditions
Types of Rehabilitation and Therapy we Perform in Physio Rehab Care
Acute inpatient rehabilitation care
The outpatient, intensive day treatment program
Benefits of Pediatric Rehabilitation in Physio Rehab Care
- Our pediatric rehabilitation experts work side by side with children and their families to develop custom treatment plans to meet their needs.
- Our goal is to help your child get back to the life he or she enjoys: at home, in family and social activities, as part of sports and recreation, in school-based programs — and more.
- Our team makes use of age-appropriate therapeutic strategies and resources, including toys and games, to improve the confidence and involvement of your child in therapy sessions.
- Our therapists have years of additional training and experience beyond the standard requirements, allowing them to evaluate and treat children with a wide range of conditions.
Why choose Physio Rehab Care for your child’s rehabilitation?